24 November 2008

The Project

I have not abandoned ship. I hadn't forgotten about this blog either. Instead I took time, placed it in another part of my memory until I had a moment of inspiration.

This blog has had many ideas attached to it. I've had lofty aspirations. I've had some very low moments in figuring out what to do. And finally, genius struck.

Over the next few weeks (perhaps days... depends on how ambitious I feel) I will be importing posts from my other blog. I started it a year ago but it has evolved into something else and I don't feel entirely comfortable publishing the deeper thoughts I'm having over there. So you all are getting them. Thoughts ranging from singleness to the love of Jesus... all of them pertaining to the very spiritual side of life. Some funny (maybe to me and no one else) some just verbal vomitting, some just thoughts thrown out there. But all of them mine. So read if you like. Enjoy, process and maybe something will come of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment